Approx. Rs 90,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Input Voltage||300 V|
|Output Voltage||230/240 Volt +- 1% Nominal|
|Surge Protection||Without Surge Protection|
|Ambient Temp||-10 to 50 deg. C RH 95%|
|Control Type||Through Micro Controlled Digital Circuit.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Reference Standard||IS-9815, IS-2026.|
|Response Time||10 m sec.|
|Nature of Cooling||Air Cooled / Oil Cooled|
|Visual Indications||Input, Output, Low/High Voltage, Time Delay, Mains ON, Low/High Voltage Cutoff.|
|Dielectric test||1.5 KV RMS for 1 minute for the unit 2.5KV for the Power components.|
|Insulation Resistance||<6 Mega Ohms at 500V DC.|
|Compatibility||Use with Mains and DG set.|
|Suitability||Unbalance Input Voltage, Balance Output Voltage, & Balance/ Unbalance Load.|
|Correction Rate||15-25 volts/ Sec.|
|Front Panel Adjustment||With in +- 5% of Nominal Voltage.|
continuous stable supply of AC Power is the life line of any sophisticated and electrical & electronic system. The performance of these instruments is optimum at the rated voltage. Under voltage generally reduces efficiency, and very low voltage even can force the system to shut down. High voltage shortens the life and even can burn the instrument. RuncoN Servo voltage stabilizer receive fluctuating AC voltage of wide range and delivers constant Output voltage with in ± 1%of the nominal voltage; it is therefore an excellent remedy for the problems of wide fluctuations. The efficiency is maintained as high as 95%& more. The output voltage stability of our servo stabilizer allows the optimum drawing of the current by the connected load and as such no extra power is consumed at low as well at high voltage. This therefore save electric power to approximately 20% and reduces MDI. Basic components of Servo voltage stabilizer are:
- Buck boost double wound transformer.
- Suitable toroidal wound variac.
- Geared servo motor unit with limit switches to avoid over running at highest and lowest position.
- Microcontroller Digital display control card.
- These entire components are interconnected to form Servo Voltage Stabilizer.
- Wave Shape distortion-nil.
- 95% and more efficiency being achieved by optimum design and by use of high quality CRGO lamination and 99.9% pure copper.
- Immune to load PF and supply frequency variation.
- Power losses 2% maximum.
- Duty cycle continuous.
- Life expectancy 15-20 yrs.
- Control through Micro Processor Controller/IC based solid state plug in type glass epoxy control Card.
- High quality EHV grade oil as per IS-335.
- Reference Standard IS-9815, IS-2026.