Approx. Rs 6,999 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Digit Display Size||Dual|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Voltage Type||AC 440 V|
|Number of Poles||6 Poles|
RuncoN offers you a wide range of APFC Relay, Power factor Correction Relays suitable for all standard applications. Their intelligent adjustment interface ensures balanced usage of capacitors based on the number of switching operations and the connection time of each step, thus ensuring long life for switchgear and capacitors.
APFC Relay Manufacturers
Low Force Factor - Checking
- In inductive burdens the voltage and current are never in stage with one another. At some point voltage is lingering behind and a few its present that falls behind the voltage. At the point when the current falls behind the voltage by certain edge, power calculate comes the image or at the end of the day power factor is the proportion of genuine force (kW) to obvious force (kVA). In an electric force framework, a heap with a low force factor draws more flow than a heap with a powerful factor for a similar measure of valuable force moved. The higher flows increment the vitality lost in the conveyance framework, and require bigger wires and other hardware. Due to the expenses of bigger hardware and squandered vitality, electrical utilities will as a rule charge a greater expense to modern or business clients where there is a low force factor. We are well known in market for our APFC Relay.
- So the customer needs to check at his/her end that the force factor of their plant or electrical framework must not go down. This checking is done physically by introducing power factor meters and recoding the information on regular schedule. On the off chance that there is any low estimation of intensity factor, at that point quick medicinal moves are made to take it back to certain great level or close to 1. In any case, manual checking and observing is extremely tedious and not worth for enormous force purchasers as a low force factor or few moments can cause they a gigantic punishment by SEBs.
Available Number of Pole
- Automatic set-up
- Measurement Sensitivity - 2.5%
- Automatic recognition of current flow direction
- Use in co-generation systems - 4 Quadrant operation
- Flashing of Alarm code in case of abnormal conditions
- Online display of PF, Voltage, Current, kVAr, capacitor overload and Panel temperature
- No-voltage release protection function
- Capacitor over-current and panel over-heating protection
- Average weekly power factor measurement (last 7 days)
- Keypad lock feature
- 2 Pole, 3 Pole, 4 Pole, 5 Pole, 6 Pole, 8 Pole, 12 Pole.